Rocky Mountain Paddleboard x Hala collab!!
The RMP UKA ( 10'6" x 33" x 6") is Hala’s all - around board for the paddler looking for a traditional SUP shape. An ideal rocker profile keeps it sporty and stable so it surfs the river well, yet loves your lake workout and exploration. It’s a perfect rig for lakes, family, whitewater, raft trips, fishing, and multiple riders. A perfect mix of quick, agile and stable, making it the ideal choice for smaller paddlers and people looking for the feeling of a classic SUP board.
- Full - length traction pad
- Raised stomp pad at the tail for control
- Soft and centralized rigging points
- 2x Removable 4” side bite click fins
- A removable, 8” flexible 3rd fin in an unbreakable fin box
- All Hala boards use the toughest drop stitch available
- Kayak seat attachment points included
- Core Construction™